On Twitter I tweet business and marketing tips for freelance graphic designers, illustrators, and web designers – mixed with occasional tweets for your creative inspiration!
Here are the 10 most popular tweets of all time from my Twitter stream – in order of popularity.
- Why Creative Businesses Work: The Four Noble Truths, by illustrator Alex Mathers @MoonApe
- 7 signs that tell clients that you are a qualified graphic designer. Does your marketing communicate the signs?
- How to become a designer without going to design school, by designer Karen Cheng @karenxcheng.
- 25 ways you are failing at promoting yourself, your work & products. Alex @redlemonclub clarifies!
- Graphic design pricing: What’s a good designer worth these days? From 2011, still good, from @henshercreative.
- Highly recommended LinkedIn group! Designers Talk: Freelance Graphic Design Group. Check it out here…
- How to Build a Brand Bible & Visual Style Guide. By Designer @carriecousins
- What freelancers really want to know – a freelancing cheat sheet.
- Creating the perfect typographic pairings by @carriecousins.
- The meaning of color in marketing.
Last updated: 12 Nov, 2013